fredag 2. april 2010

Well.... I haven't blogged for a while now and since I can't sleep I might as well blog =)

Actually it's Yasmin that has made me want to blog again, cause today she posted something on my facebook wall and it just wanted me to blog =P

Sooo... lately I haven't done so much, just the normal things like school, training, cotillion practice and just hanging out. Now it's actually easter-break so now I just chill out, well not actually cause this may be the worst school-break ever!!!

It started well with soccer game with my best-friend=) GOOOO ENGA!!!!
And then I've played basketball with Francis, Julian, Boris, Warren, Murtaza and Davinder, we played outside so it was kinda COOOOOOLD!!! but it was worth it ;D
One of the days in this easter-break I soooooo bored that I decided to buy myself a brand new cellphone =D yeay me!!!

And today I've been with my best-friend and she destroyed me in rock band=( And afterwards I went to Halvors place and we made tacos with his girlfriend, his brother and another girl.

Well, that's it for now... see ya!!!

Todays quote:
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

1 kommentar: