mandag 1. mars 2010

Caffeine=Hyper Dence!

Today was back to school day! I've actually missed school a little bit( can believe I just said that =P).

The day started with basketball practice! We just messed around and had a lot of fun =D
During todays practice Francis, Halvor and I tried to avoid our teacher because we haven't done our basketball report since....God knows when!

After the practice I spent my free time and the rest of the school day with Lisa and Mina...and what a surprise we got! The russe clothes came today!! OMG!!!! I'm really looking forward to have a lot of fun under RUSSETIDA!!!!

Well the rest of the school day wasn't that interesting but I was full of energy! It was like I had a worm stuck up in my ass =P Poor Mina and Lisa who has to deal with me when I'm full of energy!

-Todays quote:
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar