søndag 28. februar 2010

Busy day!

Hola Diary!

Today I woke up very early because I was going to the church with my best-friend, Nicole! But I decided to eat breakfast at Burger King instead of going to the church (Asking for forgivness!).
After the yummiest breakfast ever, I met Nicole and a girl named Gabriella that was visiting Oslo from Valderøya. Afterwards we went to ekeberg hallen were I was going to play futsal and Baby Noah was there to =D <3

Well, this has been a very busy day filled with lots of laughs especially when Gabriella, her mother, Nicole and I sat at Burger King...Wow! The kids in us just popped out! XP

The best thing about this day was that I got to spent it with my best-friend NICOLE!!! She is really the best and she is always there for me no matter what! Love you tomato-head!

Btw! Manchester United won the carlings cup!!!! GOOO MANU!!! Nicole and I was at a pub and watched the game...NICE!! AND.... Norway took another gold medal in the Olympic Games! GOOOO NORWAY!!!(again)

-Todays quote:

Life is like a rollercoaster- Fasten up your seatbelt and find a way to deal with the ups and downs!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Weee! du har fått deg blogg :D .. can't wait to stalk you everyday, cousin :D .. Fortsett slik! :D <3

    SvarSlett
  2. hahaha!!! Du skrev faktisk om det... xD Timon og pumba... HAHAHA!!! XD

    SvarSlett